Three weeks from Thursday night, the 2018 NFL season officially kicks off and that means many of you have your fantasy league drafts right around the corner. We here at Sports Krunch are more committed than ever to not only helping you get ready for draft day. Tonight, we start our annual Fantasy Deep Dive series with a look at which WR’s and TE’s to target or not to target when you’re on the clock. And joining us tonight to answer your questions on this matter is Jeff Haseley. Jeff is a lead writer and weekly columnist for the acclaimed fantasy football website footballguys.com.
Jeff’s Twitter handle: @JeffHaseley
- Is it a safer strategy to wait on drafting a WR given the depth at the position?
- Who is the most overvalued WR in your view? The most undervalued?
- The consensus top four WR’s are Antonio Brown, Odell Beckham, Jr., DeAndre Hopkins and Julio Jones. While Brown is the near-unanimous top WR on the board, the latter three are interchangeable. In what order do you have OBJ, Nuk and Julio ranked and why?
- Who is the WR on the Jaguars (if any) to draft?
- Who is a dark horse WR to draft in PPR leagues, and in which round would you draft him?
- Which TE not named Gronk, Kelce or Ertz is your favorite to own in fantasy this season?
- If Alshon Jeffery begins the season on reserve/PUP, how does that affect the fantasy value of Zach Ertz?
- Draft Day Dilemmas
-Stefon Diggs or Adam Thielen?
-T.Y. Hilton or Doug Baldwin?
-D.J. Moore or Michael Gallup?
-Delanie Walker or Greg Olsen?
-Kyle Rudolph or Jordan Reed?
- Buy or Sell: John Brown, Marquise Goodwin, Tyler Lockett, Anthony Miller, Kenny Golladay, Mike Williams, Eric Ebron, George Kittle, Trey Burton
Thank you Jeff…and that’s it for today here on Sports Krunch, but we’ll be back with with more of our Fantasy Deep Dive next week…so stay tuned! Meanwhile, be sure to check out the episode archive as well as an up-to-date blog of mine at SportsKrunch.com!! And if you enjoy these podcast episodes please consider leaving us an iTunes review and donating to our Patreon at Patreon.com/SportsKrunch so we can improve our iTunes ranking and afford to produce even more shows with awesome guests like Jeff.
For Jeff Haseley our producer Chris Brodhead, this is David Kromelow saying so long, and as usual, stay awesome!!!