Tonight, NFL regular season dress rehearsals commence and that likely means many of you have your fantasy football league drafts in only a matter of days. And if you do so and as a result tuned to us for last minute advice…congratulations! Joining us for our second edition of our 2018 Fantasy Deep Dive series (which covers the RB position) is a man who will give you the insights needed to help you knock your draft out of the ballpark. He is my good friend and mentor, Mr. Mike Dente of FantasyPros.com, Rotoballer.com and ArbourPro.com.
Mike’s Twitter handle: @1stStopFantasy
- This season, would you prefer taking two RB’s with your first two picks, or a RB and WR with your first two picks?
- Who is the most overvalued RB in your view? The most undervalued?
- Question from Patrick (@Mauty480) Is Alvin Kamara worth taking with the fifth overall pick in PPR leagues?
- Question from Jacen (@JacenMiller) Who are two late round sleepers you’re targeting and in what rounds? Are you willing to reach at all for those sleepers?
- Question from Mike Wilson: Does Adrian Peterson have any value? What’s a good round to draft Marshawn Lynch?
- Question from Kevin Maile: What are your thoughts on RB’s such Joe Mixon, Jordan Howard, Alex Collins, Kenyan Drake and others with similar ADP’s in standard leagues?
- Which rookie RB not named Saquon Barkley are you targeting the most and why?
- Draft Day Dilemmas
-Kareem Hunt or Melvin Gordon?
-Devonta Freeman or Christian McCaffrey?
-Rex Burkhead or James White?
-Derrick Henry or Alex Collins?
-Chris Carson or Jamaal Williams?
-Tevin Coleman or Latavius Murray?
- Buy or Sell: Peyton Barber, Kerryon Johnson, Tarik Cohen, Jonathan Williams, Corey Grant
Thank you Mike…and that’s it for today here on Sports Krunch, but we’ll be back with the final edition of our Fantasy Deep Dive series in just a few days…so stay tuned! Meanwhile, be sure to check out the episode archive as well as my blog at SportsKrunch.com!! And if you enjoy these podcast episodes please consider leaving us an iTunes review and donating to our Patreon at Patreon.com/SportsKrunch so we can improve our iTunes ranking and afford to produce even more shows with awesome guests like Mike.
For Mike Dente, our producer Chris Brodhead, this is David Kromelow saying so long, and as usual, stay awesome!!!