Week 1 of the 2017 NFL season is officially in the books and many fantasy owners came away disappointed, myself included.
However, there’s no need to frown. There is still a ton of football to be played and Sports Krunch is here all season long to help you win a fantasy league championship. Tonight, we begin our Sports Krunch Fantasy Breakdown series, a weekly installment to help you dominate your matchups for Week 2…and beyond. And to provide us all with such world-class advice today, it is a pleasure to welcome Jody Smith to the show for the very first time. Jody is the senior writer for the fantasy football website GridironExperts.com and was also the most accurate fantasy expert in 2012.
Jody’s Twitter Handle: @JodySmithNFL
Other handles: @GridironExperts
- Which of these QB’s should QB-needy teams sprint to the waiver wire for this week? Alex Smith, Sam Bradford, or Jared Goff?
- Buy or Sell: Tarik Cohen, Cooper Kupp, Nelson Agholor, Kenny Golladay
- Overreaction/Not Overreaction:
- Dalvin Cook, Leonard Fournette, AND Kareem Hunt will be in the top 10 in fantasy points among RB’s at the end of this season
- Alvin Kamara will be the Saints RB to own during the second-half of the season
- Matthew Stafford will be the highest-scoring fantasy QB in 2017
- Stefon Diggs will be in the top 10 among WR’s in fantasy points in 2017
- Set My Lineup. If you want your fantasy team to be featured in this segment of the program next week, please Tweet your fantasy roster to me @SportsKrunch
- Starts/Sits: Who is your start and sit at: QB, RB, WR, TE, Defense, K?
And that’s all for today here on Sports Krunch with DKrom. But we’ll be back Friday with our Week 2 gmae-by-game preview with Hal Bent…so stay tuned!! Also, be sure to check out the episode archive as well as an up-to-date blog of mine at sportskrunch.com!!! For Jody Smith, our producer Chris Brodhead, man in the box, I’m David Kromelow saying so long and stay awesome!!!