NFL Week 3 began last week with an unexpectedly entertaining barn-burner between the Rams and 49ers with LA escaping an admirable San Francisco comeback by a score of 41-39. We arguably saw the best game of this young 2017 NFL season last night, but hopefully it is a sign of exciting games to come this weekend. And to help us preview those contests, it is a pleasure to welcome our good friend Hal Bent back to the program. Hal covers the Patriots for Scout media, MusketFire.com and Cover32.com.
Hal’s Twitter handle: @halbent01
Other Twitter handles: @MusketFire, @Cover32_NE
1. Does the Rams offense make them a legit playoff contender??
2. How encouraged should 49ers fans be about the long-term future under the Lynch/Shanahan regime??
3. Contender or Pretender?
• Would it surprise you if it turns out to be a three-team race for first in the AFC West until the very end?
• Which absence hurts the Falcons more: Vic Beasley or Ryan Schraeder?
• Who wins and why?
• If the Seahawks offense can’t score 20 or more points this weekend, is it time to panic?
• This game is likely to be decided on the strength vs. strength battle between the Seahawks D and Titans O. What specific matchup within that battle are you watching the most and why?
• Who wins and why?
6. Rapid Fire Predictions for the rest of the Week 2 games
• Ravens/Jaguars, Broncos/Bills, Steelers/Bears, Texans/Patriots, Saints/Panthers, Browns/Colts, Buccaneers/Vikings, Dolphins/Jets, Giants/Eagles, Bengals/Packers, Chiefs/Chargers, Raiders/Redskins, Cowboys/Cardinals
And that’s all for today here on Sports Krunch with DKrom!! But we’ll be back next week with a look at week 4 and what it means for your fantasy team and favorite real team, so stay tuned!!! Also, be sure to check out the episode archive as well as an up-to-date blog of mine at sportskrunch.com!!! For Hal Bent, our producer Chris Brodhead, man in the box, I’m David Kromelow saying so long and stay awesome!!!