We hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Well, we are almost ¾ of the way through the 2017 NFL season, and we have some very intriguing battles for division titles and playoff spots taking shape down the stretch. And here to help us preview this race to the finish plus what should be a fascinating slate of Week 13 action, it is a pleasure to welcome back yet again our good friend Hal Bent, NFL and Patriots writer for Cover32.com, MusketFire.com, and Scout media.
Hal’s Twitter handle: @halbent01
Other Twitter handles: @MusketFire, @Cover32_NE
- What were your big takeaways from Week 12??
- Who is your favorite to win the AFC West and why??
- Who is your favorite to win the NFC South and why?
- Why have the Falcons seemingly re-discovered their stride in recent weeks?
- If the Vikings are behind say 10+ points at halftime and Keenum is struggling mightily, do you go to Teddy Bridgewater in the second half?
- What matchup will decide this game?
- Who wins?
- How have the Saints been exposed in recent weeks?
- With both team’s passing attacks struggling last week, do you think this game hinges on who runs the ball better?
- Which matchup will decide this game?
- Who wins?
- Can you find a weak spot on this Eagles team?
- How much of a chance do the Seahawks stand to upset the Eagles? I personally think they have a better chance than you think.
- What unit needs to step up the most for the Seahawks to pull off the upset: their OL or CB’s?
- Who wins?
- Rapid Fire Predictions for the rest of the Week 13 games
- Redskins/Cowboys, Patriots/Bills, Lions/Ravens, 49ers/Bears, Broncos/Dolphins, Chiefs/Jets, Buccaneers/Packers, Colts/Jaguars, Texans/Titans, Browns/Chargers, Rams/Cardinals, Giants/Raiders, Steelers/Bengals
That’s all for today here on Sports Krunch with DKrom. But we’ll be back next week with a look at week 14 so stay tuned!!! Be sure to check out the episode archive as well as an up-to-date blog of mine at SportsKrunch.com!!
And if you enjoy these podcast episodes please consider leaving us an iTunes review and donating to our Patreon at so we can improve our iTunes ranking and afford to produce even more shows with awesome guests.
For Hal Bent, our producer Chris Brodhead, I’m David Kromelow saying so long and of course, stay awesome!!!”