1. Hypothetically speaking, if there’s a tie in the competition between Justin Fields and Andy Dalton at the end of preseason play, and if there’s a tie between Trey Lance and Jimmy Garoppolo at the end of preseason play, should the Bears and 49ers unquestionably start Justin Fields and Trey Lance, respectively, in Week 1?
2. What should we expect from Zach Wilson and this young Jets offense this season, and do you think Joe Douglas has put his rookie QB in the best possible position to succeed?
3. Does the approach Urban Meyer’s taking with Travis Etienne concern you about how he will utilize Trevor Lawrence?
4. You said the transition from the Alabama offense to Josh McDaniels’ offense isn’t as seamless as many think. Why is that so and when is the earliest we see Mac Jones this season?
5. How much should we temper expectations for this Rams offense as a result of the brutal injury to Cam Akers and what schematic adjustments, if any, should we expect?
6. With the presence of new Seahawks OC Shane Waldron, who is known for his creativity and has been praised by Russell Wilson as “an amazing mind” and “super collaborative”, is this the season we finally see the Seahawks take the shackles completely off Russell Wilson?
7. If this new Chiefs OL is as improved as advertised, could this be the best season of Patrick Mahomes’ career to date?
8. Which holes in his game must Josh Allen address the most this season?
9. Does Julio Jones’ addition make the Titans the offense that can best match the Chiefs pound for pound?
10. Do you think the marriage between Sam Darnold, those weapons the Panthers have and the Joe Brady offense give Darnold a good enough chance to beat the odds?
11. Is it the right thing for the Broncos to do everything possible to make sure Drew Lock wins the job fair and square?
12. Would you be either surprised or shocked if the Broncos ended up as a top-10 defense this season, if not top-five?
13. How much improved is the Bengals offensive line compared to last season and how, if at all, is Joe Burrow better equipped to deal with below average OL play?
14. Should the Dolphins do whatever it takes to get Deshaun Watson, or should they just play out the season with Tua Tagovailoa under center and see what he has?
15. Would you expect somewhat of a rough start to the season for Justin Herbert given he has to learn his second offensive system in as many years?